- Recommended annually for prevention of diseases
- Laser surgery uses laser light to remove diseased tissues or treat bleeding blood vessels.
- X-rays, properly termed radiographs are taken with the latest digital technology.
- Non-invasive imaging technique that allows internal body structures to be seen by recording echoes or reflections of ultrasonic waves.
- Less invasive surgical method of viewing internal organs and tissue.
Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy is an exciting new method to treat degenerative joint disease (arthritis) in pets. A portion of patients fat cells are surgically removed and then processed. The patient's own activated stem cells are then injected back into the pet intravenously or into a specific joint.
- A microchip is applied through a needle and is smaller than a grain of rice. This “chip” can be scanned and provides pet identification.
- Dogs should receive professional dental care by age 2 to 3 years. Dental care can include oral examination, deep cleaning, dental radiography, polishing and extraction. Regular cleaning can help reduce internal diseases.
- Nutritional counseling will provide you a healthy dietary plan for your pet’s specific needs. Ask us about Royal Canin, Purina Prescription and Hills Prescription Diet pet foods.
- We have a complete pharmacy and are able to mail you medications or have them available within the clinic to save you time!